Welcome to Apopka Endodontics!Root Canals with a caring touch!
I am delighted to serve Orlando, Florida with a small family practice limited to Endodontics. My dream is to use my training to give back to the Bahamian people. In line with this vision, I started an annual Andros Dental Mission Trip that provides free oral hygiene instructions, basic restorative treatment and extractions to school aged children in North and Central Andros. The mission started in 2013 and to date we have treated more than 1200 children. Through this venture I have learned that dreams can come true!
My dental team and I would love the opportunity to provide superior specialty endodontic care to your patients. Our office is conveniently located 45 minutes from the Orlando International Airport with 2 hotels located just across the street with free shuttle services.
We offer accessibility, convenience, and constant communication with your office regarding treatment rendered to your patients. Below you will find a list of our services and office policies.
- Safe and secure portal for uploading patients records such as x-rays.
- Patients can call our office for a log in and password in order to complete our online patient registration prior to their appointment.
- Electronic post treatment reports provided for each patient.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit, Check and Cash.
- When possible please send any pre-operative periapical radiograph you may have (showing the apex).
- Patients with large facial swelling, necrotic teeth, and retreatments must be started on antibiotics 5-7 day prior to scheduled appointment.
Our office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (closed on Wednesdays). We also have a 24 hour answering service who are waiting to take your call.
321 S Lake Cortez Drive
Apopka, FL 32703
238 S Line Drive
Apopka, FL 32703